Brush display stand 5
The Brush display stand 5 beautifully holds your UBU brush series in a vertical position.
The stand is made from natural walnut wood like our brushes, and finished in a sophisticated and uniform design.
Conveniently designed to store different thickness brushes using spacers.
- Walnut (Spacer: Plastic)
HOW TO USE
• With Spacer holds brush sizes: UBU 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 810, 811 and 812
• Without Spacer holds brush sizes: UBU820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827 and 828
• Spaces can be removed easily by inverting the brush stand. If they don’t easily come out, use a toothpick or similar object by hooking the inner lip of spacer.
• The natural warmth of a solid wood with beautiful wood grain. However, natural wood has a tendency to bend or warp. Natural wood tends to change shape due to humidity. This is normal for wood. Please understand that this may cause slight differences in hole sizes.
• The natural wood handle has been treated with botanical oil to highlight the grain and as a protectant. This treatment is safe for use but is not a waterproofing treatment. Cosmetic material can cause stains on the stand handle.